Friday, 14 November 2014

66 kg

I just needed to remind myself how fat i used to be.
I felt really huge. and these pictures were the turning point for me to start dieting!
THIS was my heaviest self!

height : 164 cm
weight : 66 kg
bmi : 24.84 (another 0.15 towards overweight) :(



i cant believe how saggy and pale and sememeh i looked.
and those cheeks... urghhh. bloated!

look at those fat cheeks! nope. u dont look cute aiman. u looked cubby!

i never relised this but lately i like to wear baggy pants, not because it is in fashion.. but because all the slim fit pants will reveal my fat chicken legs and i hate it so much. Instead of toning down those fat legs, i've decided to buy bigger pants. (TOTAL LOSER!)

I LOOKED LIKE MAK MAK!!!


urghhhh i felt disgusted with myself!!
How could i let myself be this fat??!!

REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH MYSELF.

I'll try to do somethingfor the next 3 months and i hope by then, I'm as slim and fit as the victoria secret supermodels.
no joking here. I really am furious with you, fat girl!!!
look what u have done with yourself. 


to be continued.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment